Monday 28 February 2011

super power blog

If i could have any super power i would have the power to go back in time like be my own time travelling machine. I could go back in time and enjoy all the fun in life over and over again, Also could  go back and fix all the bad things in live that I  have done like crashing a car when i was 14 and now have to pat a 3000 dollar fine.. I would go back and spend more time with family members like a grandpa and my grandma that have passed and that i was close too, also the cool thing i could have is if someone saw me in one spot i could disappear and end up somewhere else or i could also sneak up on people. the really cool thing is you could go ahead and then now what will happen and freak people out making them think your smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment