Monday 4 April 2011

Someone i know that i think should be in jail

One day i was sitting at the table with my parents drinking coffee and my mom all of a sudden burst out laughing so i proceded  to ask her "what is so funny" she said "someone you know is in jail" but she wouldn't tell me who it was so i waited  till she threw away the paper and left the room to go back and read it and i found out that it was one of my best friends from high school a kid named Ryan Killick i fell to the ground laughing and all most urinated my self. so i called his mom saying "what did he do"?and she said "assaulted a police officer, killed one of his girlfriends and also crush a guys skull with a baseball bat" i replied with my jaw hitting the ground and hanging up she phoned me back an hour later " Asking me to bail him out" i said "ill get some cash and see what i can do" so i went to my club and got some money and bailed him out it took 10,000 to bail him out so i asked him "why did you do that" he said "because i did it " so we went to my club and just drank a bunch and passed out the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment